Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Dogs Tongue Is Too Big For His Mouth My Tongue Cups Like A Bowl When I Yawn, It Will Not Stay Down, Do Other Girl's Tongues Do This?

My tongue cups like a bowl when I yawn, it will not stay down, do other girl's tongues do this? - my dogs tongue is too big for his mouth

Yes, I usually cover my mouth, but sometimes I forget. I spent a lot of people who said laughing at me, like a dog yawns when commenting how great is my mother with an ex-B & B from and who desire to make love I have every time you see me yawn. So when my tongue is the center of yawns in the tip is divided into a V-shaped notch in bulk. They ask me all the time, when I put my tongue, as some people I would never do that to split this girl is a function or something?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's me, I really do not think, but now that you say it, my tongue too much.

Post a Comment