Saturday, January 2, 2010

Elizabeth Arden Sun Goddess No Question But.. Make Up Tips For The Girlie's! (: ?

No question but.. make up tips for the girlie's! (: ? - elizabeth arden sun goddess

Ok so here i is the brand .. use
with a few tips at the end ..
I do not plaster my face white, please do not criticize me .. (:

MASK - L'Oreal Collagen borjois volume and the Paris Club on the top.
FOUNDATION - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse, dream matte powder, foam dream concealer
BRONZE - Elizabeth Arden Sun Goddess
Eyeliner - Barry M Liquid Eyeliner
Eye Shadow - Barry m dazzle dust

For long eyelashes and I abuse them as a mega-tube through a mask + separate them with a needle that really works for those who have not tried

always a moisturizer before your makeup, because it is a unique and unmistakable

always give your lashes with a thin layer of mascara, let dry, then the rest in this work much easier and faster

Purfume Hairspray and makes your make-up for longer and prevents sticky looking for a few hours. but remember to close your eyes before you spray on your face! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt - Sound Cable, but it works!

Hold a pencil eyeliner with a slight fade off for a few seconds, then put it in his eyes. not immediately, because it burns

or that "laq benefit. It is like a clear liquid and a small brush into a pot (like nail polish) can also rely on the mascara and eyeliner, and "seal" it. even if you do not swim or get a shower, makes a stay in a pencil eyeliner throughout the day

I also have the eyeshadow on my cheeks blush to give my best "Pinky" Look

.. Finally, the last
I use concealer on my lips, because I found vasaline pale and when she gets up, looks much better!

Enjoy guys! (:

(Y)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, as far as I am, and I welcome your advice, I have 14 years, that's just sad! What to do, all day and how long the experiment you should be! seriously go and have fun! x

Post a Comment