Friday, January 22, 2010

Commercial Real Estate Online How Do I Become A Or Obtain A Commercial Real Estate License?

How do I become a or obtain a commercial real estate license? - commercial real estate online

I know it must take the course, and I tried searching online, but my results are vague bc I do not know exactly what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any information about the classes, the approximate cost, difficulty, suggestions or something else? All pages useful? I live in Maryland and the state of things is a normal real estate license from another? Thank you!

1 comments:

Dan said...

The companies will be different from a regular license of real estate. The test costs at about $ 600 - $ 800. I have read does not record any courses, books. It is not difficult if you want to study and you sail.

Post a Comment