Thursday, December 17, 2009

Over Usage Knee Injuries More Condition_symptoms Knee Pains?

Knee Pains? - over usage knee injuries more condition_symptoms

After years of sporadic gym or use the treadmill, I started my bike ride a few days a week, a few months ago. Then, a month ago I started to exercise more frequently, almost daily. I started to walk 3 miles per day and leg press and 45 minutes, since the elliptical. The only problem is that I am not running shoes, but only one pair of Nikes.
Last weekend I spent the weekend at an amusement park, where lots of walking and waiting time within the meaning of events and my knees and feet began to hurt a lot, wearing Vans shoes were flat. Since his return Monday, my left knee hurt a bit. I can not bend and I can not put it completely right. I have difficulty walking as well. It's been a few days, you can walk on my knee or temporary?

0 comments:

Post a Comment