Sunday, December 13, 2009

Activation De Blade Par Telephone Switching From Verizon To T-mobile For Sidekick Without Having To Pay For Early De-activation?

Switching from Verizon to T-mobile for Sidekick without having to pay for early de-activation? - activation de blade par telephone

I want to transfer my number to keep T-Mobile, Verizon and the phone number. That because I have a friend for the cancellation in September that is the only thing that my father did not want the activation fee since the beginning of our plan to pay until next October, as if I can give my number to my brother and get a new edition T-Mobile. I prefer this way, it is not receiving my calls, but is there a way to avoid this, because my brother is finally my phone in the airplane. More probably very soon, later. Thank you very much for the help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment