Thursday, December 31, 2009

Mainland Medical Clinic Vancouver What Type Of Doctor Should My Dad See?

What type of doctor should my dad see? - mainland medical clinic vancouver

My father has a problem with her leg is swollen (it has been for almost 2 years and deteriorates over time) and your doctor can not find what's wrong with him. As a last attempt to give assistance to my father, he decided to amputate his left leg distal doctor. The problem (I think) is that your doctor is unable (to find out what is quite possible, what's wrong with my leg. (In other words, the leg of the first complaint about my father, but the doctor found everything that happens , except for what happened to my leg ... including the removal of a kidney from a case of small tumors in the same)

I finally convinced to move to the mainland and consult a doctor does not really know where to start.

Suggestions? To see what kind of doctor?

1 comments:

Miz Lamb said...

I think it would be to find a physician in internal medicine first one. The removal of the kidney can do a lot to do with the problems to have.

A complete physical examination performed with blood samples and then decide what to do. I prefer 5 or 6 different views about the loss of a leg to get.

Post a Comment