Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Baby Greetings Formulas New Baby ~ Rid Smoke Smell & Toxins In Home?

New Baby ~ Rid Smoke Smell & Toxins in Home? - new baby greetings formulas

Greetings fellow users of Yahoo! My husband is a smoker, and how the two boys are, I'm used to the smell, unless they are directly in front or beside me. So I have always smoked in our house. But now we have to smoke a new baby on the way, not with me, not with us anymore. But of course the smell is still in our clothes, furniture, etc. I wondered whether someone is a good way to get rid of the least easy to clean items in our house ~ furniture, cleaning walls and other things knew "scent, both waste and toxins. Thank you very much for your time! Blessings!

3 comments:

Hannah's mommy said...

It's hard! As a former smoker, I know how long the scent.
Try to open the windows and air the house as much as possible. Buy a small air purifier. Do you have to be professionally cleaned carpets and furniture. Wash walls, windows and window treatments. You will be with the amount of waste falling amazed at the yellow walls ...

When you do something, aerosol w / Spray what ever you do, is up for Rest of odors and toxins. A good cleaning should help a lot ... Make your husband do it, because the cause of the problem:)

Dylan is going to be a big bro said...

If you can afford to come, a professional and clean the carpets, walls, furniture, etc. A clean will also help. Thats sooo good to her husband because she was so friendly. It is often about men who smoke in the house.

Ja said...

I used to smoke in the house before the pregnancy. You'll love the difference to walk home. They have no smell rancid. Particularly visible in the closet. Anyway, if you can afford it, I would clean the carpets. I think that the material retains the smell of the majority. Furthermore, the new color can help, but if you are pregnant, the image is bad for you. But it is amazing to see how the walls absorb odors. We had just updated the furniture so stuck in the wash. I also think Febreze really work.

Post a Comment