Monday, February 8, 2010

Capillary Burst Around Eyes I Suspect My Mum May Be Bulimic, How Do I Confront Her?

I suspect my mum may be Bulimic, how do I confront her? - capillary burst around eyes

Well, I suffer from anorexia with bulimic tendencies have, my mom does not know. But she recently showed me how does my mother. For example, eat a lot, but it is not particularly bold, maybe a few pounds heavier, but. Yes, but I heard from the toilet, and it really sounds like choking while I talk a lot going on in the toilet bowl.
Since it is a breakfast in the morning before work, I climbed the stairs to the team and it was up and heard the bathroom and could swear he launched a purge. This is really shocked when I went and asked him how he uses dental floss, which would usually only go after brushing, but not brush.

Only around them with makeup, I can not see if you burst and capillaries around the eyes or something. But what I do, how do I do with my mother. I've always heard that eating disorders in the family, so one reason why I might be anorexic?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shuld start saying that I think the mother heart of her problem with anorexia and bulimia, the problem of Ur, once done, then uve u can ask whether bulimia and think too much bcos ur) the same thing (vomiting. .

Post a Comment