Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Homemade Dog Door How Do I Get My Dog To Stop Chewing Things Around The House?

How do I get my dog to stop chewing things around the house? - homemade dog door

My dog is a male, 8 months of age and race is the Grand Pyranese and cross border collie. He chewed the drywall on the walls, a corner with a blanket and a pillow that was on the sofa and door frames. I have a couple of toys for him, but I think they do not help us. Has anyone suggestions how to stop all dog toys or homemade?

2 comments:

Golioth said...

Certainly, some raw bones. The gum meets your needs and why should he want to chew dry after a real bone. :)

cav mom said...

Nylabone get some large and more than 1 You may have received some raw bones of the phalanges to the butcher or in a variety of markets, meat department to ask (do not boil the bones) my dogs eat bones for a week or longer, and give it new.

You can get a little taste of lime in the pet shop. A cream in a pump bottle and will not damage wood or walls. This was good for my little dog. I found that the bitter apple spray worked great.

Post a Comment